- FUTURE SPACE S.A. and privacy
We are aware of the importance of the way we process personal data. That is why in this policy we provide a clear and simple explanation of who will use the personal data provided by you, how they will be used and for what purposes we will use it.
- Who is the Controller?
Identity of Data Controller: FUTURE SPACE S.A.
Registered Address: Avenida de Tenerife Nº 2, Edificio 2, 1ª Planta, 28703 Madrid (Spain)
Telephone No.: (+34)) 916586609
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit our Legal Disclaimer
At FUTURE SPACE S.A. hereinafter, FUTURE SPACE, we scrupulously comply with the applicable data protection legislation and have implemented all the technical and organisational measures required to ensure a level of security commensurate with the risk, thereby preventing their alteration, loss, or unauthorised processing or access.
If you have any questions regarding the present policy, please contact us at email@example.com and we will do our best to answer them.
- Data processing carried out by FUTURE SPACE
Pursuant to the currently applicable legislation, the personal data provided by you will be processed by FUTURE SPACE or its affiliates according to this policy and for the purposes explained below.
A description of each of the processing activities we carry out has been itemized so you can clearly understand them.
- Are you required to provide any of your personal data?
No, you are not required to provide any identification data to us in order to browse the FUTURE SPACE websites.
The data made available by you is provided voluntarily for the purpose specified here. We will assume that the data are valid and up to date unless you indicate otherwise. All the data collection forms will identify the fields where you must enter data that are mandatory or required for the intended purpose.
- For what purpose do we process your data?
- If you contact us to clarify any issues or questions or to request information, we will process your data only to the extent required to respond to your request or take any action deriving from it, like sending information about our products or services.
In some cases you may provide personal data for a specific purpose or in a certain section of the website. In such cases you will informed about data processing by means of a specific information clause.
- For how long will we process your data?
- Your data will be retained until your request or any actions deriving from it is resolved.
- Your data will be retained in accordance with the policy set forth in our social media profiles.
- What are the legal grounds for processing your personal data?
- The processing of your personal data is based on the consent you must grant by checking the box confirming you accept the terms and conditions of processing of your personal data.
- Who will we share your data with?
Your data will not be disclosed or made available to third parties without your consent, other than when there is a legal obligation to do so.
In certain cases we require our suppliers to process data on our behalf, but they will only process your data according to our instructions. For example, we need a supplier to store the data received through this website.
If you request the portability of your personal data, we will transmit them to the addressee indicated by you.
- Exercise your rights:
- At any time, you have the right to:
- know whether your personal data are being processed and to access them if you wish to do so.
- rectify your personal data if they are inaccurate or incomplete.
- request that we delete your data if they are not required for the specified purposes.
- request that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
- transfer your personal data (data portability) to another supplier of your choice.
- object to the processing of your personal data or withdraw your previous consent at any time.
- lodge a claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you consider that your rights have been infringed.
To do so, you only have to contact us by writing a letter to the registered address of FUTURE SPACE, or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any question about the processing of your personal data you can contact our Data Protection Officer by using same email address mentioned above.
- Persons under 14 years old
At FUTURE SPACE, we do not process personal data belonging to persons under 14 or address our content or information to them. If you are under 14 years old, please do not provide your personal data to us. We suggest that you ask your parents to help you and to provide their own personal data if required.
Therefore, in order to provide personal data to FUTURE SPACE, you declare that your age is 14 or over and assume full responsibility for such declaration and for your access and proper use of the WEBSITE subject to the terms and conditions of use and in accordance the applicable national and international legislation, the principles of good faith, public order and good morals, and likewise undertake to diligently observe any additional instructions imparted by FUTURE SPACE, in relation to such use and access.
You may be required at any time by FUTURE SPACE, to provide evidence of your age by furnishing a photocopy of your National Identity Document or other proof of identity. Failure on your part to supply such information within the period specified by FUTURE SPACE, shall entitle the latter to suspend or cancel your subscription, user profile, or any processing of your data.
Any abuse or infringement of the above terms and conditions, in particular those pertaining to minors, must be promptly reported to FUTURE SPACE.
- Links to third-party Websites
FUTURE SPACE, is not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other websites, even if these are accessed through links from our own websites. We therefore recommend that you always read the policy of each website you visit.
The use of this website following such revisions shall imply their acceptance.
Latest revision: 5th December 2019.